sample post

12:17 AM

Sometimes when night comes
And commotion wears down
I think I miss you more than
I miss the ocean
And the stars up North
And how you once were
The only person I wanted to
talk to, but now we barely talk
And I want you so badly
I wish I could transport you
here with my mind and 
we could talk about the stars
And the sea and how unseasonably
warm it’s been this winter.
Oh.
Sometimes it hurts to breathe
and then I think of you and
the ache goes away.
And don’t tell me 
because I know–
there are so many reasons why
we couldn’t be:
there is a desert between us
and people we love
and the ocean
and the stars
but sometimes I find myself wondering
how things would be if we could
make our own reality.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe